This level is for personal growth, transformation and increased enlightenment.
This degree involves an increased level of energy.
This level includes these elements:
* This course meets the required hours of training to apply to the Canadian Reiki Association.
After receiving Master certification, most students will notice their own personal spiritual journey will accelerate in the months after this level. Many find themselves steadily moving forward in life, as energy continues to shift to allow old blockages to be released and new positive energy to arise. It’s really a phenomenal feeling… and I hope you get the chance to experience it!
Upon completion of this course you will be certified as a Reiki Master in the Traditional Usui Shiki Ryoho system of natural healing. As a bonus, you will also receive an attunement for 2 Tibetan Master Symbols as I did when I became a Master Reiki practitioner.
This level can be combined with the Master Teaching Certification for those who want to teach Reiki. A special discount will be given when taken around the same time as the Master Teacher class. Ask for more details.
Prerequisite: Reiki Level 2
– A 5-6 month grace period between Level 2 & Master is advised.
– Exceptions may apply based on the amount of session experience and practice since level 2. (see below)
– Extensive practice of giving both in person and long distance sessions, usually at least 20+ full sessions to others.
Becoming a ‘Master’ is about the experience you have in the field opposed to the content you will learn from a text book in the class. My best advice for you if you are considering your Master level is to practice, practice, practice.
The path toward Master means the sessions you are giving are expanding into new territory and you are having a variety of experiences along your journey.
– You may not always do the ‘standard’ session every single time, but you are allowing your intuition to guide you. You may be adding in a few new techniques (depending on what you learned in Level two… I taught students how to do ‘Beaming’, ‘Chakra balancing’ and ‘Body Scanning’).
– Your ‘sensing’ abilities are heightening — you are feeling the energy in most sessions, perhaps even have insights or intuitive thoughts.
– Your time management in a session is smooth and you are able to have flexibility when your intuition guides you to say longer in a position etc. Your sessions are neither rushed nor overly slow or lagging behind… but a natural flow from start to finish, as balanced as possible for each hand placement.
– You feel confident enough to work with people who you don’t know, and you have worked with a variety of people already (meaning, not just the same close friends and family, but able to work with others too).
– You can answer people’s questions about energy healing / Reiki or what they may be experiencing during a session with ease and confidence. You are also able to talk about this field easily to others, so it’s comfortable for both of you… and not overly ‘woo-woo’ sounding to those who may not understand energy.
– You are doing a fair number of Long Distance Sessions for people. I often send Reiki to my friends/family who are going through tough time (so not always a full-on professional style of session, but a 20-30 minute ‘send them love’ kind of thing, but incorporating the Reiki symbols into it)
– You incorporate energy healing into your own personal life, both through self-healing practices and receiving sessions from other practitioners (allows you to surrender and let someone else care for you).
– You have memorized the 3 Reiki Symbols (saying the names and drawing them), and intuitively use them in your sessions as needed (although Cho Ko Rey/Power Symbol will likely be used to open/close a session most times).
If you feel that the majority of these are already happening for you, then you are definitely ready for your Master level. I like to say that I don’t make you a Master by you attending my class, but you ALREADY feel like a Master and I simply confirm it (and show you a heap of other goodies to add in to your practice to amp up the energy and heighten your spiritual journey).
Course Fee: $450
Location: 714 Discovery St, Victoria, BC
Length: 1 day – 9:30 am – 6:00 pm (8.5 hours)
Class Size: 2-4 students
Upcoming Training Dates:
April or May 2018 – Date being set soon
* To be placed on the waiting | cancellation list for an upcoming class, please go here.
To register for the March 4th class, click the ‘Add to Cart’ button:
I invest in you — just like you invest in yourself, by investing in this class. And that’s why, with exception of tsunamis, earthquakes, tornadoes, avalanches and grief-stricken situations, I do not offer refunds for cancellations —which, to my delight, are fairly infrequent.
If you are in dire straights and need to reschedule your training to a later date, please please get a hold of me (via email or at 250-595-1985) as soon as possible — out of respect for me and my time to re-jig the class, and most importantly out of respect for those other fine souls I may have to turn away if a seat is not available. If a rescheduling happens, I will hold your payment until you are able to join me again. Because commitment is sexy, and extra time + energy goes into the process, an additional fee of $100 is charged to reschedule to another class.
That, my friends, is my Karma-Friendly Cancellation Policy.